Celebrate Star Wars Day on May the 4th with Star Wars crafts to inspire you with jewelry, home decor, printables, and treats!
Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Keri Houchin earns a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Star Wars is and has always been my favorite film. My husband and kids share my love for the series, so we’ve been planning to go see “The Last Jedi” since Disney announced the date. Whether you’re planning to see the film this weekend or are just looking for Star Wars crafts for adults, I’ve rounded up some of the best from One Mama’s Daily Drama and other bloggers.
Star Wars crafts and printables
1. Star Wars wall art + cut files | Tatertots and Jello
This simple wall art is made from vinyl using a Cricut, but you can also cut out the designs by hand. Grab a couple of different designs from Jen at Tatertots and Jello.
2. Star Wars stitch craft + printable | Simplistically Living
I love embroidery and this set of designs by Brittanie at Simplistically Living is simple enough for beginners and just as much fun for experts.
3. DIY BB-8 droid cord keeper | All for the Boys
BB-8 has become a favorite Star Wars character for many and he’s just as cute in perler bead form. This tutorial from Allison at All for the Boys is simple to follow.
4. DIY Star Wars BB-8 earrings tutorial | One Mama’s Daily Drama
Follow my tutorial to make these BB-8 earrings from wooden beads or carve your own.
5. Star Wars bubble necklace | Housewife Eclectic
This beaded necklace by Debra at Housewife Eclectic is a subtle and classy way to show off your geeky side.
6. Star Wars hand warmers | Cherished Bliss
Stitch up a few of these hand warmers from Ashley at Cherished Bliss for a handy way to keep warm. (Pun intended!)
7. DIY Star Wars rebel bleach tee | One Mama’s Daily Drama
Bleach tees might be trendy, but that’s only because they’re so easy to make. I’ve got instructions on how to make your own stencil, so you can do this with any design you like.
8. DIY Star Wars Lightsaber Skirt | Busy Mom’s Helper
Danielle from Busy Mom’s Helper is a Star Wars expert! Follow her simple instructions to make a cute skirt embellished with glowing lightsabers.
9. DIY kyber crystal necklace | Creative Green Living
Carissa at Creative Green Living has the prettiest necklace tutorial. Kyber crystals are what power lightsabers, but you could probably gift one of these to a non-Star Wars loving friend and they would love it just as much.
10. Printable Star Wars bookmarks with quotes | One Mama’s Daily Drama
The sequels are filled with great, inspirational quotes and I put a few on these gorgeous watercolor galaxy bookmarks.
11. C3PO inspired jewelry | 30 Minute Crafts
Carolina at 30 Minute Crafts shows how easy it is to learn metal stamping and make this stylish necklace and earrings set.
12. DIY Star Wars tumbler | Clever Pink Pirate
Make a Star Wars tumbler like Sara at Clever Pink Pirate to show off your fandom in a way that’s fun and functional.
13. R2D2 luminaries | DIY Candy
This idea from Amy at DIY Candy is so clever that I wish I’d thought of it! These luminaries would be perfect for decorating a themed party.
14. No bake Wookiee cookies | Ashlee Marie
Ashlee Marie has such a delicious looking treat for Star Wars fans. Get the recipe on her blog.
15. Star Wars glitter ornaments | Mom Endeavors
Make these glittery ornaments from Sara at Mom Endeavors to decorate for Christmas or any time of year.
16. Star Wars cupcakes + printable toppers | One Mama’s Daily Drama
These printable paper cupcake toppers are fun for a birthday party and can also be used as confetti or strung together as a garland.
17. DIY painted galaxy shoes | Doodlecraft
Something about these sparkly shoes makes me want to click my heels and say “There’s no place like Tattooine!” Find out how Natalie made them at Doodlecraft.
18. Bead bracelets inspired by Star Wars | One Mama’s Daily Drama
Simple bead bracelets are a cute and easy way to wear your fandom in a more subtle way. Follow the suggested color patterns or create your own!
19. Star Wars cinnamon dough ornaments | Mom Endeavors
The cinnamon dough ornaments are fun for decorating your Christmas tree and they smell good too. Get the instructions from Sara at Mom Endeavors.
20. DiY mini Death Star | One Mama’s Daily Drama
Make this tiny Death Star to hang in your car and everyone who passes you will say “that’s no moon…” I made it from an old air freshener, but you could also cut some cardboard.
Check out some other fun and creative ideas on One Mama’s Daily Drama:
Leave a Reply