Download this Easter bunny printable, then color and cut out the pieces to make a fun kids’ craft using a paper tube.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Keri Houchin earns a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Save your empty toilet paper or paper towel tubes to make an adorable Easter bunny craft!
All you need is this Easter bunny printable and a few craft supplies. We used a brown paper tube, but you can use paper in any color to wrap your tube if you prefer.
We went with a more natural brown bunny here, but let your kids get creative. It can be any color – white or pink or whatever they like. Make a whole family of bunnies in rainbow spring colors!
Just a quick note – this download and craft tutorial is just for the bunny and the little basket he is holding. If you want to learn how to make the bigger folded paper DIY Easter basket, I shared how over on Ideas for the Home by Kenarry.
How to make a paper tube bunny
- printer and paper
- Easter bunny printable (sign up for it below)
- crayons or colored pencils
- craft glue stick
- Download and print the PDF on regular printer paper or card stock.
- Color each of the bunny pieces – ears, eyes, nose, hands, feet, tail, and basket of eggs.
- Cut out each piece along the lines. You can cut around the basket in detail as we did or leave the center white.
- Use glue to attach the pieces to the paper tube. Don’t forget the tail on the back!
Display the finished Easter bunny printable craft with your decorations and celebrate! If you’re making this with a group of kids or just want to add it to your keepsakes, write your child’s name and the year on the bottom of one of the feet.
Get the printable
There are 2 ways to get this printable:
- Pay what you can and download just this item using the form below. (Type 0 to download for free. Suggested $3+ helps me keep making printables.) Enter your email address to get instant access and also have it sent to your inbox.
- Join The Printables Library for a one-time fee that gives you access to all current and future printables! If you’re already a member, you can find this file there now.
Check out some other fun and creative ideas on One Mama’s Daily Drama:
Leave a Reply