Download a printable 2023 year-at-a-glance calendar to add to your planner or hang on the fridge for a quick reference all year long.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Keri Houchin earns a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Woo-hoo, new year! Same old me, though.
And that’s a good thing because the same old me loves making pretty organizing printables for my planner and sharing them with One Mama’s Daily Drama readers!
If you’re looking for easy ways to get organized in the new year, start by printing this year-at-a-glance calendar and marking all the important dates. Keep it somewhere so that you can find it easily for quick reference.
For this year, I’m going back to my planner designing roots. This printable includes a simple design with plenty of colors. It coordinated with all my other planner inserts, but it’s handy to use as a stand-alone calendar if that’s your preference.
This printable was designed for 2022 (although I’ve included a year-at-a-glance page with previous annual planners) and it’s been updated with dates for 2023.
While you’re here on One Mama’s Daily Drama, be sure to grab daily, weekly, and monthly planner pages to DIY your own daily planner.
What’s a year-at-a-glance calendar
A year-at-a-glance calendar is so convenient! It’s a quick-reference page with all 12 monthly calendars from January to December on one page. It’s handy for planning or tracking tasks and events throughout the year.
My year-at-a-glance calendar has a key at the bottom, so you can write in events and color-code them to highlight each date. There’s space for 10 different colors. If you need more, it might be handy to print more than one calendar and keep one for work and another for school, for example.
I use my Sharpie S Note highlighters with my calendar. You might want to read about my other favorite planner supplies.
How to use a year at a glance
Use this year-at-a-glance calendar to plan your year or as a quick reference all year long. It has all 12 monthly calendars on one page so that you can see every date.
I print a copy of this to keep in the front of my planner and a second one to hang on the refrigerator door. It’s handy for marking holidays, birthdays, vacations, and other special events.
Other ways to use it:
- Recurring tasks – like taking the dog to the groomer each month
- Bills – use a color for each one and highlight the date of the month it’s due
- Mood tracker – Pick a color for each mood, then highlight each day with how you feel.
- Period (or health symptom) tracker
- School calendar – Mark holidays, testing, etc.
- Habit tracking
Get the printable
This printable is one 8.5×11-inch page in PDF format.
There are 2 ways to get this printable:
- Pay what you can and download just this item using the form below. (Type 0 to download for free. Suggested $3+ helps me keep making printables.) Enter your email address to get instant access and also have it sent to your inbox.
- Join The Printables Library for a one-time fee that gives you access to all current and future printables! If you’re already a member, you can find this file there now.
For troubleshooting tips and frequently asked questions, read the Printables FAQ Help Guide.
Check out some other fun and creative ideas on One Mama’s Daily Drama:
Leave a Reply