Decorate your kitchen or update a gallery wall with this set of printable fruit wall art. This watercolor fruit will add a sweet and stylish pop of color to your home.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Keri Houchin earns a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
My husband and I have slowly been updating our kitchen. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my crazy decision to repaint the kitchen cabinets rights before Thanksgiving.
This past month, we hung the vintage tiffany-style lamp.
It’s all coming together!
So I’ve been looking at the walls, which currently have some fun but odd-shaped posters. They don’t entirely fit the frames they’re in, so they just look… unfinished.
Since I make so many printables, I decided to create some printable fruit wall art. I wanted something simple that is a mix of modern and vintage. I think they turned out pretty cute! (Although I need to go get some mats.)
Printable fruit wall art
If you would like to download this printable fruit wall art to decorate your home, you can find the download at the bottom of this post.
There are five different watercolor fruit designs altogether:
These print on regular 8.5×11-inch paper. I always print my wall art on card stock. I trimmed mine to be square (8.5×8.5) but you could easily trim them to fit an 8×10 frame or resize them to print smaller.
To resize in Adobe Reader:
- Click on Print.
- In the print menu, select poster size. This will give you the option to scale. Choose the percentage that you want the final print to fit.
- For reference, at 100%, the images, not including the whitespace, are about 7″ tall.
- Click on page setup. Set the paper size to 8.5×11 or whatever size paper you’re using.
- Print and trim as desired.
Even if your walls are full – like most of mine – these would be a fun addition to your recipe binder or a foodie section in your planner.
I’d love to see a photo if you use these or any of my printable wall art in your home. You can tag me on Instagram @kerihouchin or send me an email.
Get the printables
Each fruit is on a separate page, so you can print one or all of them. Choose which ones you like!
There are 2 ways to get this printable:
- Pay what you can and download just this item using the form below. (Type 0 to download for free. Suggested $3+ helps me keep making printables.) Enter your email address to get instant access and also have it sent to your inbox.
- Join The Printables Library for a one-time fee that gives you access to all current and future printables! If you’re already a member, you can find this file there now.
For troubleshooting tips and frequently asked questions, read the Printables FAQ Help Guide.
Check out some other fun and creative ideas on One Mama’s Daily Drama: