Let your child’s teacher know how much they mean to you with a simple gift. These teacher appreciation gift printables are a fun way to say “thanks for all you do.”
If you have spent just about any amount of time in your child’s classroom, you know that it’s kind of a crazy too with one brave person trying to not only corral the wildlife but also teach them things like state capitals and fractions.
Whether your school is doing an official Teacher Appreciation day or week, or you just want to do something nice for the last day of school, I’ve found a handful of sweet and thoughtful ideas. My favorites are printables that go with a gift card or something useful.
Teacher appreciation gift ideas
Note: These printables and the photos belong to the blogs below and are used with permission. Please pin individual posts from those blogs; to pin this whole post please use the main image above.
1. Reusable tumbler | B-Inspired Mama
2. Rubber band ball | Tried and True
3. Gift Card flower pot | A Night Owl Blog
4. Classroom book gift | The Kiwi in the Clouds
5. Restaurant gift card | The Crafting Chicks
6. Stationery and pens | Where the Smiles Have Been
7. Coffee gift card | Kenarry
8. Sweet treat box | One Mama’s Daily Drama
Looking for some DiY ideas to make a handmade gift? I also rounded up some of the best handmade teacher gift ideas. If you know your child’s teacher pretty well, a handmade gift can be a sweet and thoughtful way to give something personalized.
Like this post? Subscribe!
- Weekly newsletter that includes the latest posts + tips on navigating the chaos of family life
- Access to The Printables Library with over a dozen free planning printables
- A 10% off coupon that can be used on anything at Keri Houchin Design each month that you remain a subscriber