Did you get your geekiness from Mom? Is she a Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin? Inspired by my popular Hogwarts Father’s Day printables, I had to create a Hogwarts Mother’s Day printable gift tag set too.
If Mom is a Harry Potter fan, she will be so excited to get this Hogwarts-inspired gift idea. You just need a few basic supplies and of course, something fabulous to put inside.
Hogwarts Mother’s Day printable
You can, of course, fill the jar with whatever you know the recipient will enjoy – candy, baked goods, jewelry, gaming dice… I used Lindt Lindor Truffles because they’re basically already color coordinated for Hogwarts houses. I’ve found the mixed bags in stores and single color bags. You can also buy most of the varieties on Amazon.
In case you’re curious about the flavors:
- Red is milk chocolate
- Blue is dark chocolate
- Yellow is white chocolate
- Black is extra dark chocolate
- Orange is caramel
For my Father’s Day jars, I used M&Ms and Skittles. That post has a nice list of other color-coordinated candies if you’re looking for more candy ideas beyond chocolate.
- canning jar with lid and ring
- candy of your choice
- Hogwarts printables (Click HERE to download all 4 houses.)
Print the card for the house you’re going to use. Each page has one house card and lid insert and prints on regular 8.5″x11″ paper/cardstock. Cut out the card and the lid insert. There’s room to sign your name at the bottom of the card, or flip it over and write a longer message on the back.
Fill the jar with your candy of choice and put the lid insert between the lid and the ring, then tighten the lid on the jar.
Easy peasy and mom gets a sweet treat.
What creative ideas do you have for jar fillers?
Sharing at Tip Me Tuesday.
Like this post? Subscribe!
- Weekly newsletter that includes the latest posts + tips on navigating the chaos of family life
- Access to The Printables Library with over a dozen free planning printables
- A 10% off coupon that can be used on anything at Keri Houchin Design each month that you remain a subscriber