it’s time to celebrate the end of school and preserve the memories that made it special. Say goodbye to friends and teachers and welcome summer with a dozen fun and free end of school printables.
The last day of school is sometimes bittersweet. It’s the end of something that hopefully was really great. The kids are saying goodbye to teachers and see you later to friends. Maybe some are moving away. And of course, as parents, we see that our babies are yet another year older and smarter.
For most families, it’s also a welcome and much-needed break. After a full year of routines, tests, and more than a little stress, it’s nice to look forward to the freedom of summer vacation. Below I rounded up a dozen cute ideas for saying goodbye and hello at the same time, including a few gifts for friends and party ideas.
Note: These printables and the photos belong to the blogs below and are used with permission. Please pin individual posts from those blogs; to pin this whole post please use the main image above.
End of school printables
1. End of school interview printable | Giggles Galore
2. End of school printable bookmarks | Ashlee Marie
3. Last day of school t-shirt cut file | My Paper Craze
4. Water gun summer printable | Our Thrifty Ideas
5. Printable summer reading log | Today’s Creative Life
6. Printable summer bucket list for kids | One Mama’s Daily Drama
7. Printable welcome to summer banner | 733 Blog
8. Thankful for sweet friends printable | Summer Scraps
9. Happy summer postcard printable | One Mama’s Daily Drama
10. Last day of school printable subway art | Love Bakes Good Cakes
11. Last day of school autograph shirt cut file | Sugarbee Crafts
12. Stay cool this summer popsicle printable | Our Thrifty Ideas
How do you celebrate the end of school and beginning of summer?
Like this post? Subscribe!
- Weekly newsletter that includes the latest posts + tips on navigating the chaos of family life
- Access to The Printables Library with over a dozen free planning printables
- A 10% off coupon that can be used on anything at Keri Houchin Design each month that you remain a subscriber